Blingworx

Search

Personalised Valentine Love Present Transfer "Be mine" + Your Name -Style2

Diamante motifs with special Personalised designs, sparkling from quality Rhinestones; you will stand out in crowd with dazzling designs.

More details

£6.00

Information: Enter your custom text first, then press Save, then select options above.

Custom Text

• Name / Text*

* shows required fields (if any)

Personalised Valentine Transfer

Be mine (Your Name)?  -Style 2

This listing is for a name of your choice e.g. Be mine Kate?

Any name up to 10 letters maximum and the Phrase 'Be mine' & '?' will be included in transfer in the style, as shown in above picture, personalised specially for you on an easy to apply Hot-Fix transfer.

This will be made using high quality rhinestones in scroll style font as shown in the picture.

PLEASE NOTE: PRICE INCLUDES THE WORDS "Be Mine" & "?" ALREADY. PLEASE USE THE DROP DOWN MENU IN ORDER TO SELECT THE LENGTH OF THE NAME THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE PERSONALISED.

Please Note:

1) Height of Capital letters is approximately 7cms (2.5 inches). The width of the transfer will vary depending on the name you require. The first letter will be a capital followed by lower case letters for the rest of the word. 

2) Please ensure that you provide us the name / word you wish to get personalised. You can do this in the Customisation box.

3) Please check the spellings before sending us your requirements, as personalised items cannot be returned.

The transfer can easily be applied to all kinds of fabric (except rubber, leather or coated fabrics) using a household iron or a heat press. (Full fixing instructions will be supplied with your order)

Any questions feel free to ask.

No customer comments for the moment.

Only registered user can post a new comment.

Cart  

(empty)

Specials

No specials at this time

New products

No new product at this time